Overall Review

3.9

February 15th, 2016
39 years, mother of twins
After having twins my body was just not the same no matter how much I worked out or altered my diet. I spoke to several surgeons about non-invasive options and that is when I finally realized that my body was in the best shape it could be post pregnancy and any further improvements were only going to become a reality through a surgical procedure. I never in my life thought of myself as plastic surgery candidate because I associated plastic surgery with outrageous transformations of celebrities that I have seen on TV. My main concern was retaining a very natural look and to not look fake in anyway. I saw 3 doctors for consultations and soon as I met Dr. Chapin I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He is a very down to earth man who prides himself on improving his patient’s appearance in an extremely elegant way that does not look “done.” The care I received from the entire staff including the receptionist, nurses, coordinator and surgeon was excellent. I had a mommy makeover procedure that included a breast lift with breast implants, tummy tuck and liposuction. My results far exceeded my expectations and I still cannot believe that this is my new body. Even my husband who was not in favor of me having any procedures performed from the beginning has finally admitted that my results are outstanding. This was a life changing procedure that has increased my confidence and body image. I would recommend Dr. Chapin to anyone seeking cosmetic treatments.

November 15th, 2015
41 year old mom of two in desperate need of tummy tuck after 2 C sections
I am a 41 year old mom of two kids - a 9 year old son and 7 year old daughter - both my pregnancies were C sections. All my life I have been between a size 0 and 2 . I got back to my pre pregnancy weight but even after 9 years of constant diet and exercise, I was never able to get my pre pregnancy body back. That is when I decided on a tummy tuck & it turned out to be the best decision I have ever made !!!! Getting an abdominoplasty ended 9 years of my self loathing - for the first time after becoming a MOM , I was happy with my body, myself and MY LIFE. I got the courage to ask my family physician for a recommendation for a good plastic surgeon for this sort of a procedure and he referred me to Dr. Chapin as being one of the best. It is very important to develop a feeling of trust and comfort with the doctor you chose for such types of procedures - Dr. Chapin had a very comforting, calm and nurturing personality and I INSTANTLY knew that he was going to be the one to do the procedure for me. I was at ease with him instantly and set the date for the procedure during my first office visit. Dr. Chapin's staff showed me a lot of "Before" and "After" pictures of the abdominoplasty procedures he had done and I loved what I saw. He explained in detail the recovery time and what the surgery entailed. The tummy tuck procedure took a few hours and my husband told me that Dr. Chapin kept him constantly informed about the progress during surgery. He had given my husband his cell phone number to contact him while he was performing the surgery and he even came out twice to tell him that everything was going smoothly. I had heard from friends and read online that the recovery time is long and can be painful . Dr. Chapin had prescribed me pain killers and given me detailed instructions on post op care. I was told to take it easy and not lift heavy objects and stay in bed for a few days. I came home after an overnight stay at the hospital - the day after my surgery, I took a shower with the help of my husband since I had the stitches and 2 drains which had been inserted to remove any excess fluid which is common after such surgeries. On the second day I was able to take a shower all by myself and in fact was walking around (with a slight hunch as expected) without any pain. I was expecting to be in pain and was prepared to take the Vicodin pain medication i was prescribed but I did not experience ANY pain and never took the pain killers even once :-) I had taken a week off from my work but I was able to go back to work 8 days after my procedure!!!! Yes I was walking around with a slight hunch ( I told everyone at work , I had a hernia surgery) but I was in no discomfort or pain. I have a desk job so that made gong back to work even easier for me. Dr. Chapin was in constant contact with me throughout my recuperating period. During the first two weeks POST OP, he would call me on the weekends to check on my health . I even would take pictures of my stitches and text it to him to keep him abreast of how the tummy was healing. I had regular follow up post op appointments with him and I got excellent care from him and his staff.

June 26th, 2015
Initially they were great!!! Follow up sucks! I took an afternoon off from work for follow up visit and sat in office for over 45 min and still no one acknowledge me until I Had to ask! They are are horrible with scheduling .... I paid out of pocket for this and they cannot deliver . My time is important too

June 10th, 2014
Breast lift with augmentation
I had been contemplating this surgery for a few years and finally decided to go for it. Right off the bat I was put at ease by the kind receptionist. All of the staff I was in contact with at Dr.Chapin's office were phenomenal! Kate and Lori were so helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Chapin's laid back personality put me at ease and he really listened to what I was looking for result wise and put my active lifestyle into consideration in helping me decide on size,placement,etc for my surgery. He assured me post surgery anytime I had any questions I could call him directly. The day of surgery I thought I'd be super nervous but I actually was excited and totally at ease as I was wheeled in. My results are amazing even though it's on,y been a few months and I'd recommend Dr.Chapin to anyone looking to make themselves the best they can be. I truly feel like my pre-baby confident self and better!

March 19th, 2014
breast lift with augmentation
The staff as well as Dr. Chapan were great!!!!!! My process was very complicated but they ALL made it worth it. I would do all over again. No matter when I had a concern he Dr. Chapan addressed them all in a timely manner. I am forever thankful. I now have more confidence about my body. Thank you for a job well done.

November 12th, 2012
love my results
From the moment I met with Dr. Chapin, I knew he would be my surgeon for my breast augmentation. His staff is so kind and inviting. That, along with his bedside manners and knowledge, made me feel confident and comfortable in my decision. He is the only surgeon I consulted with who addressed my asymmetry due to scoliosis and came up with a solution to fix my uneven breasts. My results speak for themselves. I feel like the 'ME' i was always meant to be. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience. If you are thinking breast augmentation, Dr. Chapin will make you feel beautiful.

October 13th, 2012
HAD SURGERY NEED MORE BUT WOULD NOT LET CHAPIN DO IT NOT HAPPY

April 20th, 2012
After having lost 155 lbs. on my own I knew I was going to need surgery to remove the unsightly loose skin. I had been on several discouraging consultations until I met Dr. Chapin. From the moment I walked in the door his entire staff was warm and welcoming. By the time I left the office on my initial consultation I knew this was my Doctor. Dr. Chapin was honest, straight forward, and understandable in his explanation of the procedures to get my desired look. It was obvious that he is a skilled and dedicated surgeon. But what I appreciated the most is that he listened to and addressed my questions and concerns with care and time as if I was made to feel like I was the only person in the office. The nurses Kate and Lori are great. There was not a question or call that they did not respond to with the utmost knowledge and professionalism. They were very informative from the procedure instructions and what would happen pre-op and post-op. I am beyond excited with the results of my Breast Augmentation with lift and Brachioplasty. I am looking forward to getting my Tummy Tuck and Thigh lift this fall.

August 25th, 2010
I felt totally comfortable with Dr. Chapin and his staff; they made the experience of having breast augmentation easy, straight forward, and practically pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Chapin for plastic surgery.

December 31st, 2009
Awesome Doctor and Staff!
My experience with Dr Chapin has been,satisfaction with the highest degree of professionalism. From the very first visit,which I may add was on time and very informative,I felt that I could trust my body to his artistic skills. I had breast augmentation, arm lifts,then a year later a tummy tuck and thigh lift. At no time did I question,nor did I feel like I was in anything but the best of care.I have refered,family and friends to Dr.Chapin,all extremely happy with their results. I could have gone to a Surgeon much closer,but it was well worth the 150 mile ride for the piece of mind and the quality of work that Dr. Chapin and his staff provide. THANK YOU DR.Chapin!

December 7th, 2009
What an artist
The dr. is indeed an artist. Had breast reduction and another procedure. How he got my new breasts to look as they do is beyond comprehension. His office is thorough, kind, & caring. You could tell that the dr. was even pleased with the results although he attributed some of the outcome to me by saying "We did a good job." All questions answered, good bedside manner, very professional and focused in his approach. I would recommend him to anyone and already have.

August 18th, 2009
Breas lift/reduction
Dr. Chapin and his staff were wonderfull and caring my results are very satisfying I am so happy.