Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

253 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901
267-880-0810
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Breast lift with augmentation  |  show details
by Jessica on Jun 10th, 2014

I had been contemplating this surgery for a few years and finally decided to go for it. Right off the bat I was put at ease by the kind receptionist. All of the staff I was in contact with at Dr.Chapin's office were phenomenal! Kate and Lori were so helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Chapin's laid back personality put me at ease and he really listened to what I was looking for result wise and put my active lifestyle into consideration in helping me decide on size,placement,etc for my surgery. He assured me post surgery anytime I had any questions I could call him directly. The day of surgery I thought I'd be super nervous but I actually was excited and totally at ease as I was wheeled in. My results are amazing even though it's on,y been a few months and I'd recommend Dr.Chapin to anyone looking to make themselves the best they can be. I truly feel like my pre-baby confident self and better!

|  breast lift with augmentation  |  show details
by Tiffany on Mar 19th, 2014

The staff as well as Dr. Chapan were great!!!!!! My process was very complicated but they ALL made it worth it. I would do all over again. No matter when I had a concern he Dr. Chapan addressed them all in a timely manner. I am forever thankful. I now have more confidence about my body. Thank you for a job well done.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Ian on Feb 23rd, 2013

I went to 3 other doctors before seeing Dr. Chapin and none of them compared to the experience i had at Chapin Aesthetics. Dr. Chapin spent time with me explaining the process of the procedure and really made me feel comfortable. My cousin recieved a Rhinoplasty from him years earlier and the results were great. I am so pleased with the results already and its only been a month since my procedure. The staff was excellent in working around my schedule and the atmosphere of Chapin Aesthetics is calming and professional. I traveled two and half hours to get my procedure done at Chapin Aesthetics and it was well worth it.

|  love my results  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

From the moment I met with Dr. Chapin, I knew he would be my surgeon for my breast augmentation. His staff is so kind and inviting. That, along with his bedside manners and knowledge, made me feel confident and comfortable in my decision. He is the only surgeon I consulted with who addressed my asymmetry due to scoliosis and came up with a solution to fix my uneven breasts. My results speak for themselves. I feel like the 'ME' i was always meant to be. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience. If you are thinking breast augmentation, Dr. Chapin will make you feel beautiful.

Oct 13th, 2012

HAD SURGERY NEED MORE BUT WOULD NOT LET CHAPIN DO IT NOT HAPPY

Apr 20th, 2012

After having lost 155 lbs. on my own I knew I was going to need surgery to remove the unsightly loose skin. I had been on several discouraging consultations until I met Dr. Chapin. From the moment I walked in the door his entire staff was warm and welcoming. By the time I left the office on my initial consultation I knew this was my Doctor. Dr. Chapin was honest, straight forward, and understandable in his explanation of the procedures to get my desired look. It was obvious that he is a skilled and dedicated surgeon. But what I appreciated the most is that he listened to and addressed my questions and concerns with care and time as if I was made to feel like I was the only person in the office. The nurses Kate and Lori are great. There was not a question or call that they did not respond to with the utmost knowledge and professionalism. They were very informative from the procedure instructions and what would happen pre-op and post-op. I am beyond excited with the results of my Breast Augmentation with lift and Brachioplasty. I am looking forward to getting my Tummy Tuck and Thigh lift this fall.

Aug 25th, 2010

I felt totally comfortable with Dr. Chapin and his staff; they made the experience of having breast augmentation easy, straight forward, and practically pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Chapin for plastic surgery.

|  Awesome Doctor and Staff!  |  show details
by PAK on Dec 31st, 2009

My experience with Dr Chapin has been,satisfaction with the highest degree of professionalism. From the very first visit,which I may add was on time and very informative,I felt that I could trust my body to his artistic skills. I had breast augmentation, arm lifts,then a year later a tummy tuck and thigh lift. At no time did I question,nor did I feel like I was in anything but the best of care.I have refered,family and friends to Dr.Chapin,all extremely happy with their results. I could have gone to a Surgeon much closer,but it was well worth the 150 mile ride for the piece of mind and the quality of work that Dr. Chapin and his staff provide. THANK YOU DR.Chapin!

|  What an artist  |  show details
by JD on Dec 7th, 2009

The dr. is indeed an artist. Had breast reduction and another procedure. How he got my new breasts to look as they do is beyond comprehension. His office is thorough, kind, & caring. You could tell that the dr. was even pleased with the results although he attributed some of the outcome to me by saying "We did a good job." All questions answered, good bedside manner, very professional and focused in his approach. I would recommend him to anyone and already have.

|  Laser  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2009

Don't go to this dr. He's arrogant and not willing to listen to his patient. His laser technician severely burned my arm with 2nd degree burns resulting in scarring. She's not qualified at all to do her job. If I had to do over again I would never have gone to this practice.

|  Breas lift/reduction  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Chapin and his staff were wonderfull and caring my results are very satisfying I am so happy.

|  Never go to Dr. Chapin  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2009

I went to Dr. Chapin to get rhinoplasty. The results are awful and I feel worse than ever about my nose. After the first nose job by him my nose was very lumpy and bumy. I should have never went back to him for the second. My nose is now wider. After visiting to try and get my records and pictures he was so rude. He was very defensive. I went to one of the very best doctors at Penn and he could see problems with it right away. I have still not recieved my records after Dr. Chapin's office said he would give them to me if I let him take pictures. I left his office crying.

|  Caring doc  |  show details
by jp on Feb 24th, 2009

Dr. Chapin & Staff are a professional group that deliver results. My rhinoplasty & breast augmentation turned out amazing. My most important requirement was that my results looked natural. He acheived it!! People have complimented me on my look (but they can't quite pinpoint what has changed that's what's really cool) Thanks for all your care.

|  has a lot to offer  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 23rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

ok so i have to be honest, i did not start coming to this place on my own free will....i loyally followed my stylist here. Randi has been d...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com