A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Chelemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Chelemer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chelemer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Chelemer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelemer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chelemer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brian Chelemer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Chelemer practice?
- Dr. Scott Chelemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Chelemer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners, and Mount Laurel Pulmonologists.