A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Chelemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Chelemer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Chelemer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelemer graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Chelemer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Brian Chelemer MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Chelemer practice?
- Dr. Scott Chelemer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Chelemer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN and Philadelphia, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists, Mount Laurel Critical Care Practitioners, and Mount Laurel Pulmonologists.