Learn more about Dr. Scott Cherne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cherne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherne
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cherne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cherne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherne graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Cherne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cherne practice?
- Dr. Scott Cherne has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Cherne practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.