A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cherne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cherne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cherne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherne graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cherne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cherne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cherne practice?
Dr. Scott Cherne practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.