A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cherne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cherne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cherne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherne graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cherne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Cherne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cherne practice?
- Dr. Scott Cherne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cherne practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.