A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Chudnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Chudnoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Chudnoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chudnoff graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chudnoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chudnoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Chudnoff practice?
Dr. Scott Chudnoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.