Learn more about Dr. Scott Ciaccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ciaccia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciaccia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciaccia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciaccia graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ciaccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Martin Ciaccia DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Ciaccia practice?
- Dr. Scott Ciaccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Ciaccia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Surgeons.