A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ciaccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciaccia graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ciaccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Martin Ciaccia DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Ciaccia practice?
- Dr. Scott Ciaccia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Ciaccia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.