A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cinelli, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Cinelli graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Cinelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Michael Cinelli DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Cinelli practice?
- Dr. Scott Cinelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cinelli practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Reno Surgeons.