Dr. Scott Clark Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Clark?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 18th, 2016

Refused to treat my son

I was referred to Dr. Clark for treat my son for RA. His official label was COPA. DR. Clark refused to treat my son after waiting 3 months to get in to see her. I tried to tell her that she could call and talk to the former Dr. so she would feel comfortable treating him like RA. She refused to even try to help. She turned us away and said we needed to seek a specialist. There are no specialists for his condition. When I told her that she got very rude and raised her voice and just kept saying "You need to take him somewhere else" and refused to treat him. I have to drive 3 hours now and self pay. The DR.s in Houston gave me their phone numbers for her to call, but , she did not want to take the time to learn anything new or try to help. Dr. Clark was very rude and uncaring.

April 19th, 2017