Learn more about Dr. Scott Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Clay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clay
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Clay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Clay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Clay practice?
- Dr. Scott Clay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Clay practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Brunswick Family Physicians and Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.