Dr. Scott Clay MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Brunswick, GA

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017
Happy with Doctor, but his staff needs training
When traveling out of town to another state, we tried to get a prescription taken care of in advance that is considered a controlled substance and subject to restrictions on crossing state lines. It was difficult to get a quick response on how to provide enough of the prescription during the 5 weeks we needed to be away. This prescription is for anxiety and was prescribed by Dr. Clay to take every day. I am not convinced that the staff person consulted with Dr. Clay when we told her we needed pills to cover the last weeks of our time out-of-town. We talked to her several times while out of town to see how we could resolve the problem of running out of pills and how to get necessary medication. Instead of showing some compassion and trying to be helpful, she was very confrontational and would not try to help.

October 6th, 2015
I went in talk to him about vaginal bleeding. I am 56. an atrovent inhaaler that helped when I was in the er last week, vertigo that I had and pain in my knees from falling 2weeks ago and landed on my left knee the one injured in MVA. He did not address blood discharge said I probably had vaginitis because I should not take a bath everday. He did not treat the vaginitis. Looked completly over that I have COPD did not write rx. For inhaler. All he did was get angry about my pain and my lack to getting in to pain mgmt. I went to one paid 50.00 and was told by office manager that they usually did hydro injections or surgery and they could not promise he would give any pain management meds. I asked for a refund and got it. Clay does not listen effectively, manage my s/s. I was an RN IN hospital for 25 years and I would not reccomend him

June 22nd, 2015
The Best
Dr. Clay listens and takes the time to explain and answer questions.

December 23rd, 2014
I have been going to Dr. Clay for many years. He has taken very good care of me and I trust him implicitly.

December 14th, 2014
I recommend Dr. Scott Clay
My Family has seen Dr. Clay for the past 8 years. He listens and has always been patient to ensure he treats conditions correctly. I also love that he is careful about the prescribing drugs.

July 7th, 2017