A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Coffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coffield
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Coffield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Coffield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffield graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coffield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Coffield MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Coffield practice?
- Dr. Scott Coffield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Coffield practices Urology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Urologists.