A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Collins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Buckta Collins MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Collins practice?
- Dr. Scott Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Collins practices Dermatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Dermatologists.