A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Conklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Conklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conklin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conklin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gerard Conklin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Conklin practice?
- Dr. Scott Conklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Conklin practices General Practice near Chalmette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA.
See Chalmette General Practitioners.