A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Coole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Coole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Coole, DO, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coole graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Coole has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Joseph Coole DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Coole practice?
- Dr. Scott Coole has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Coole practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Apache Junction, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Pulmonologists.