A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Corcoran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Corcoran, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corcoran graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Corcoran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Corcoran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Corcoran practice?
- Dr. Scott Corcoran has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Corcoran practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.