Dr. Scott Cordes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Cordes?

January 18th, 2016

Thank you!

I sustained a torn ACL and meniscus in 1993. I saw a local ortho and wasn't happy with his demeanor or presentation. I was referred to Dr. Cordes, thankfully. I underwent an ACL reconstruction using my own patella in 1993. Dr. Cordes is an amazing doctor and I always found his staff to be very professional. A special thanks to Dr. Cordes as I just returned from another skiing trip and my knee continues to function beautifully. I am always reminded and thankful after I engage in higher intensity sports.

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Cordes really is a wonderful doctor. He spends time with you and explains everything about the procedures you may need. He doesn't pressure you to have any surgery

April 3rd, 2015

Very satisified

Knows his stuff, explains things well, pleasant and comfortable, good results.

February 27th, 2015

I trust him with all my orthopedic needs

March 28th, 2012

I was treated for a fracture of my left femur (due to a fall) after I arrived in the Emergency Room at Northwestern Memorial. Dr. Cordes performed the operation several hours later. I consider myself very fortunate having been treated by a wonderful, experienced, and concerned surgeon. As he assured me a year ago, I'm able to continue with my day-to-day activities withouth a problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Cordes to anyone and thank goodness he was available when I needed a great surgeon.

January 17th, 2012

Trick Knee

I have a torn miniscus and was referred to Dr. Cordes by a friend after visiting another doctor that I wasn't feeling comfortable with at all. Everything went smooth sailing from start to finish and I was super impressed by not only the doctor himself, but his entire staff was wonderful. Very easy to work with! I would recommend Dr. Cordes to anyone in need of a great doctor and overall experience.

November 19th, 2010

Dr.

December 30th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Cordes for over 10 years and he is by far my favorite doctor. I have sent many friends and family to see him and everyone loves him. His surgeries on all of us have been successful. He is warm and caring and the ultimate professional. I could NOT give him a higher recommendation. He's the best out there.

November 20th, 2009

Not recommended...

I will not be going to this guy ever again! Im a younger patient, in my 20's and I think he is use to seeing older people who are not active. First his "assistant" who looked like she belonged on a street corner and did not introduce herself or give her credentials, asked me several questions. I explained to both Dr. Cordes and his "assistant" that all I really want to do is run again bc my knees and hips hurt when I do. After another 40 minutes of questions and Xrays...the doctors recommendation: I have to lay off lunges and leg machines in the gym and I can still run. Ground breaking-really! I would lOVE to keep running but THAT IS WHY I WENT TO HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE...BECAUSE I CAN"T RUN! It really helps when your Doctor listens to you and what is going on with your body. He basically told me to do everything I already am doing and I am no closer to finding out what is wrong with me then I was a week ago. Moral of this story-dont waste your time or money!

June 2nd, 2009

Exceptional Doctor

Scott Cordes is a lovely man in addition to being a very good doctor. He's easy to talk to, interested in his patients, has a great assistant, Pat.... also a caring person.... and I trust Dr. Cordes and am grateful to have him as a resource.

June 28th, 2017