A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cordray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cordray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordray graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Cordray has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Craig General Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Cordray DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cordray practice?
- Dr. Scott Cordray has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Cordray practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Otolaryngologists and Tulsa Surgeons.