Dr. Scott Costley DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Rosendale, NY

March 23rd, 2017
primary care
3-23-17, Dr. Scott J. Costley is my Primary Care DR. for many years and Professionally and satisfactorily as a knowledgeable Doctor takes good care of my Health and Well-being with honest and sincere medical advice that is practicable and understandings now and for the future of which I am comfortably satisfied. SANDRA KAY GUENETTE

March 5th, 2017
Service
The best I ever had, and I am 70 years old.

July 29th, 2016
Very compassionate
Dr. Costley was my doctor for several years. He helped me with all my medical problems. He would work on any problem I had and if he could not find the solution he would refer me to someone who could. He did not give up on anyone. I would still be with him if I did not have to move away. He is one of the few doctors who actually listen to their patients. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen and I am 67 y/0.

June 14th, 2016
Excellent care
Dr. Costley has been my family doctor for several years. He is very caring, with a gentle manner. He always thoughtfully listens to me and discusses my concerns and issues with me. He provides insights and suggestions to improve my health. Although occasionally I am waiting a while before he can see me, I know it is because he is giving other patients the time they need, and he will do the same for me, so it is worth the wait. One of the best doctors I have ever seen!

December 4th, 2015
Very caring and considerate dr

June 22nd, 2015
What great staff and Doctor. Mom has been patient for many years. We need more like him, he always take his time and listens.

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Costley
Best hands down

July 23rd, 2014
One in a million!
I have been going to Dr. Costley since 2011. He has moved and I have moved since then. I currently drive 80 miles round trip to see him as my GYN. He listens and is genuinely concerned with doing whats best for you. An amazing find!

July 1st, 2011
Because I first went to Dr Costley at another practice, I followed him when he moved to his current office. Since then, I have moved to NJ but continue to drive to Rosendale NY to see Dr Costley.

June 7th, 2011
The best M.D. I ever had.
Dr. Costley has been my M.D. for about 5 years.He was refered to me by a friend who is a nurse. He is very professional and knowledgeable and listens to you.I also work in the medical field and he is one of the good ones.

October 25th, 2010
very rude i beleive he was hung over or on a long over worked week also he didnot wash his hands before or after my visit but was well dressed he also has bad breath and body odor

June 2nd, 2009
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Scott Costley has been taking care of my family for several years now including my children. He is extremely knowlegable, very up to date and does not hesitate to refer patients to a specialist if need be. He's very cautious when needed, very reassuring about his willingness to see you through what ever has come along. He takes the time needed to attend to all of your questions and concerns. Not only does he attend to your medical need at the time of your visit, but concerns himself about your total well being. You're not just a faceless 15 minute unit of time to him you're his patient. He is very professional and my family will be in his good care for a long time to come.