A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cousins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cousins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cousins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cousins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cousins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Cousins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Cousins practice?
- Dr. Scott Cousins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cousins practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.