Learn more about Dr. Scott Cousins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cousins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cousins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cousins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cousins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cousins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Cousins practice?
Dr. Scott Cousins practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.