Learn more about Dr. Scott Cousins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cousins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cousins
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cousins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cousins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cousins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cousins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Cousins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Cousins practice?
- Dr. Scott Cousins has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cousins practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA and Cary, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.