Learn more about Dr. Scott Cousins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cousins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cousins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cousins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cousins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cousins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cousins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Cousins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Cousins practice?
- Dr. Scott Cousins has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cousins practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, VA and Cary, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.