Learn more about Dr. Scott Crocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Crocker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Crocker, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Crocker graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Crocker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crocker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Crocker practice?
Dr. Scott Crocker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Cardiothoracic Surgeons.