Learn more about Dr. Scott Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Croft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Croft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Croft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Croft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott Croft practice?
Dr. Scott Croft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, WY.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.