A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Croft is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croft
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Croft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Croft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- Shea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Croft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Croft practice?
- Dr. Scott Croft has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Croft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Douglas, WY.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.