A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Croft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Croft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Croft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Croft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Croft practice?
- Dr. Scott Croft has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Croft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglas, WY.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.