A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Croft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croft
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croft Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Croft, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Croft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Platte County Memorial Hospital
- Shea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Croft MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Croft practice?
- Dr. Scott Croft has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Croft practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Douglas, WY.
See Douglas Orthopedic Surgeons.