Dr. Scott Croft Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Croft?

June 27th, 2011

John C. LIncoln Emergency room

Thirteen years ago I was involved in a serious car accident. I had a compound fracture of the left forearm that left my arm hanging by little more than skin from just below the elbow. I also suffered a severe brain trauma. The emergency room docs at John C. Lincoln were awesome but my situation was bad. I should not have survived. Dr. Croft showed up to reattach the arm and was told that he didn't need to bother, as they did not think that I would survive. He did it anyway. Good thing. I lived and typed this with a fully functional left hand. He also took care of the arm through a number of surgeries. Good guy.

March 9th, 2010

In 1998, my wife's leg was severely broken in several places. She was taken to the emergency room where Dr.Scott Croft performed emergency surgery on her leg. The surgery was successful, but due to the surgery she had several complications. Over the next several years, Dr.Croft performed several surgeries to repair his mistakes. We gave him several chances he said he could fix things. Then after the statute of limitations to sue him he dropped my wife from care. I could add several other things about his behavior during this time but I think this is enough for any one to understand they should find a different Dr..

January 30th, 2017