A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cuda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuda graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cuda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Paul Cuda MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Cuda practice?
- Dr. Scott Cuda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cuda practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tacoma, WA.
See Marietta Urologists.