A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuda graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cuda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Paul Cuda MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Cuda practice?
- Dr. Scott Cuda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cuda practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.