A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuda
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Cuda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuda graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Cuda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Paul Cuda MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott P. Cuda practice?
- Dr. Scott Cuda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cuda practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tacoma, WA.
See Marietta Urologists.