Dr. Scott Culp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Culp?

Posted on April 1st, 2016

My husband went with a migraine which turned out to be a brain aneurism and at culps office the doctor was very loud and obnocious with my husband for missing a previous appointment. He was hollaring at my husband and belittled him for 10 minutes. He said to my husband "why do you come only when something's wrong". If you have a bad headache why you here go to the ER. He always had a very bad bedside manner I had him as my primary and switched months ago. Now my husband and I both have a new primary. He definitly has to work on his manner. Being nice and caring goes a long way.

Former Educator

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Culp is an outstanding Doctor. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had to deal with . Aside from his caring manor, he shows his genuine concern for your well being. I can say without a doubt he puts his patients first. I wish I could clone him. Excellent physican

Posted on July 20th, 2015

It's ashame his med tech Angie is making a very bad name for him. Know alot of people doing one visit then leaving because of one person.

Posted on October 30th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Culp for several years. He is a caring doctor who is practical in his treatment. He listens to your issues,and gives sound advice. He is honest, supportive,and overall treats your health concerns with accuracy. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

blood work

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Culp is great. Went in for a routine physical. He called the next day when something was not good re: the blood test. Went right back in and re-tested. Things are fine but I like the fact that he is very cautious and quick to get back to you. He will refer you when you need it and the office is very easy to work with and responsive. I highly recommend.

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Culp has been my doctor for several years. He is honest, respectable, straightforward and a "real" person who listens to you.I drive 35 miles each way to see him a few times a year. I know he will send me to an excellent specialist if I need one for further testing.I highly recommend Dr. Culp to anyone.

Posted on January 19th, 2009

Dr. Culp has been a great doctor. He knows when to treat and when to forward you elsewhere. His staff that work in the backrooms are great. His front office staff are terrible. They are rude and obnoxious. If the doctor wasn's so good, I would have left long ago.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017