A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Culpepper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culpepper
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Culpepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Culpepper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Culpepper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alex Culpepper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Culpepper practice?
- Dr. Scott Culpepper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Culpepper practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.