Learn more about Dr. Scott Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Culpepper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culpepper
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Culpepper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Culpepper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Culpepper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alex Culpepper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Culpepper practice?
- Dr. Scott Culpepper has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Culpepper practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.