A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Culpepper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Culpepper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Culpepper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culpepper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 9 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans