A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Culpepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Culpepper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Culpepper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culpepper graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Culpepper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alex Culpepper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Culpepper practice?
- Dr. Scott Culpepper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Culpepper practices Family Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Family Physicians.