A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cunneen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cunneen, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunneen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunneen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cunneen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunneen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunneen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Center for Weight Loss, Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anthony Cunneen MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cunneen practice?
- Dr. Scott Cunneen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Cunneen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.