A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cunneen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cunneen, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunneen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunneen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cunneen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunneen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunneen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Center for Weight Loss, Saul and Joyce Brandman Breast Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anthony Cunneen MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cunneen practice?
- Dr. Scott Cunneen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Cunneen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.