Dr. Scott Cunningham Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Scott Cunningham?

witchcraft

Posted on October 18th, 2016

i thing about things like witchcraft and i will like to be a witch to and i was reading some online thing and the said that u have books that i will like to read for free so i will .like to know how to be a witch .thank u

Posted on August 8th, 2016

excellent

Never ending Nightmare

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Dr Cunningham was weird. He dressed with a bow tie and always wore Birkenstocks with socks. The drugs he prescribed for me made me like a zombie. I couldn't function or work. I'd drool, stare into space and if he told me his Oreo cookie theory re: Bipolar disorder one more time, I wanted to scream. When I told him the meds side effects such as hair loss, 50 lbs weight gain, etc, he would just put me on another drug which was ten times worse. Depakote (mood stabilizer) 20 mg Ambien for sleep & 1 -2 mg Xanax for anxiety. Dr suggested electric shock treatments which I firmly declined. The Depakote destroyed my liver and gave me 2nd stage liver disease as a result of extremely high liver enzymes. When I stopped taking the meds he prescribed, he stopped seeing me.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

I really like this doctor. I understand he is leaving Crossroads for a new opportunity. Wish I knew where he was going.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Nonsense. Its a Bipolar assembly line. If you go to him to be evaluated because your wife is nuts and needs you to be he will give some pills and say your bipolar and give you an oreo diagram. He does it for everyone.

EVERYONE IS BIPOLAR

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

He is horrible. Everyone is bipolar. I talk with drup reps who work with him and they tell me also bipolar is all he is interested in. If your depressed, he will make you feel worse. You will be drugged up with bipolar meds and come out crazier than you came in.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Ok, I thought it was just me and something told me to see if there are any reviews... And WOW! I'm actually relieved to see the reviews. I too was diagnosed with bi-polar and I have always felt I have depression and OCD and ADD. He would tell me if I've EVER had an up and down scenario that makes me bi-polar. Took me off Vyvanse and that sent me into the deepest downward spiral I've ever been in. The medicines prescribed didn't work and only made me like the "walking dead" or want to sleep the day away because I had no focus or desire. I need a new doctor it seems. Any suggestions of a good doctor who will listen and prescribe the right medicines? I can't keep going on like I am... being made to think I'm bi-polar and being made to think the medicines I know I really need will just make the me even more so. "bi-polar" symptoms

Posted on October 16th, 2015

This guy has some serious problems. He is narcissistic and diagnoses everyone he sees with bi polar disorder. I wonder how he keeps his license.

Bipolar Obsessed Psychiatrist

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I was also diagnosed as "bipolar" when I went there for ADD medication

Everyone is Bipolar

Posted on July 13th, 2015

I just came from seeing this doctor, and I find it a huge relief to see all these reviews, because the whole experience did seem REALLY weird to me, but I second-guessed myself. I needed simple medication management for mild depression but after asking me a few questions, he pulls out these well-worn "Beautiful Mind"-looking charts and tells me I am bipolar. If I hadn't read the reviews here and on Google+ I might have actually believed him! I think he should be investigated by a supervisory board. I will not being going back to him, be very wary.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Really regret not reading Dr. Scott Cunningham reviews...My first impression of this man was right. Should have listen to my gut feeling, but I wanted to help my daughter. He said she was bi-polar and she is not, had her so medicated. I pray that know one has to go through what we did. My daughter is a normal 17yr old with anxiety. I hope who ever is reading this will take this to heart ...do not take yourself or child to this man.

Dr. Cunningham is crazy himself.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Cunningham diagbozes everyone with bipolar and gives heavy and sever drugs to teenagers that do not need them. Be careful and research. Do not take your kids to him. I am serious.