More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Curtis
Dr. Scott Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Lansing, MI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Helen Devos Children's Hospital, Zeeland Community Hospital and Spectrum Health Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Curtis has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Curtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Douglas Apple
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi16
Dr. Mark Evenhouse
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi32
Dr. George Fogg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi19