Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
BEWARE, worst doctor ever!
Worst doctor I have ever met! Milked our insurance and gave our newborn unnecessary treatment and hospitalization. Also threatened my husband. Beware!

August 15th, 2015
Mean nurses
He has the worst office staff. The nurses are downright mean. They won't smile, talk to, or even treat your child like a person, are way too rough with them, and won't cooperate with simple requests like giving you enough time to place an ice pack on your kid's leg before their shots.

October 16th, 2014
staff is so unfriendly
I love De. Phung and the lady who checks me out and makes my next appointment. With that being said, some of the nurses are so unfriendly and seem to not care to be there. The receptionist who checks in, she is lazy and is so rude. I came in to check in one day, and she had her head down on the desk. When she lifted her head to see me, she huffed and didn't even say anything. I had to tell her who I was. She has been rude every time I have come in. As if I'm such an inconvenience. I, unfortunately, will be looking for a new pediatrician to go to. I work in a medical office, and frankly, I am so surprised they still have clients.

February 1st, 2012
Doc is great ! Staff is ok
Dr. Cyrus is amazing. He churps to the kids he interacts great. They love him! The office staff is not as up to par but I look pass that cause he is great!

March 18th, 2011
Dropped care of my child during medical crisis.

December 21st, 2010
Unprofessional and combative
I took my 2 month old daughter in to discuss immunizations. Dr. Cyrus became very combative when I told him I wanted to spread the shots out over a longer period of time. He tried to scare me into doing it by telling me stories of children dying. It's his job to educate me, not scare me into doing something based on HIS personal opinion. Additionally, his nurse Heather said some rather cruel things as I was leaving. I will never take my daughter back to his office. He does not have the best interest of the child in mind. On a side note, my daughter had thrush at 2 weeks old and dr. cyrus didn't catch it at her well baby check up. She went for another week before I figured out what was going on and was able to get her some medication for it. Unbelievable!

August 20th, 2008
Great!
Best doctor I have ever had!

July 30th, 2008
One awesome doctor
My children have been with Dr. Cyrus for almost 12 years now. He is wonderful. He spends time getting to know you and the children The kids love him because he always jokes with them and makes them laugh even when they don't feel very well. He is very compassionate and has always been extremely thorough in his exams and treatments. He is also great about doing follow-ups. His staff and the other Dr.s in his office are also wonderful. If you are looking for an excellent pediatrician he's your guy.