Learn more about Dr. Scott Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Barton practice?
Dr. Scott Barton practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT.
See Saint George Family Physicians.