A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Barton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Barton practice?
- Dr. Scott Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Barton practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Primary Care Doctors.