A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Barton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Barton practice?
- Dr. Scott Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Barton practices Family Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Primary Care Doctors.