A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Dennis Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH and Dallas, TX.
See Denton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.