A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Clark, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont Clinic, Carbon Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Dorrance Clark MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Clark practice?
- Dr. Scott Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Clark practices Dermatology near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Firestone, CO.
See Longmont Dermatologists.