A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Cooper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Cooper MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Scott Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Cooper practices Neurology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Canton Neurologists.