Dr. Scott Green MD Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

March 22nd, 2016
Best Doc
Nothing but good things to say. Quite Simply - Dr. Scott Green is the best.

February 20th, 2016
Dr. Green is fantastic. Very rarely do you find a doctor that goes this far out of his way to help a patient. I saw him for a second opinion after having double mastectomy. I found his compassion understanding and honesty refreshing. I will definitely be using him as my doctor in future.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Green is an Amazing Surgeon
Dr. Green sets the bar high. He places high expectations on himself in achieving best results possible. His before and afters speak for them self. You can expect 100% follow through with Dr. Green. Very professional and compassionate. Highly recommend.

September 28th, 2015
What now?
I thought everything went great while I was at Dr Greens office but..... I was sent for emergency tests & since my appointment I have called Dr Greens office for advice 3 times (left 2 msgs) & no one has bothered to return my call. Even if it is no longer considered urgent or something this doctor would handle I think the professional thing would be to return my call. I am not sure what I need to do now & some advice would have been nice.

September 23rd, 2015
Better options for me
Had consultation for surgery and was examined in his not so well lit office across the desk. I have been to many PS and have always been examined in an exam room before a recommendation for procedures was suggested. Very pleasant man but in my opinion just not as detail oriented as I would prefer when someone is working on me. I also had to make several calls to the office to get the price of additional procedures that was not available at the time of my consultation.

May 29th, 2013
breast augmentation
Dr green and his staff are awesome. I expressed what I wanted and my new breast are fantastic. Exactly what I wanted! Thanks Dr. Green and your staff!!!

September 27th, 2012
Great Doctor...
I had my breast augmentation about a year and a half ago with Dr. Green. Starting with my consultation to my very last visit with him, Dr. Green and the work he has done has exceeded my expectations. I went into his office wanting a breast augmentation that was natural looking for my body size and shape, and that's exactly what I received. Dr. Green's bedside manner is wonderful. He's very caring and always listens to what you have to say. I never felt rushed in any appointments, and he answered all of my questions. It's apparent that Dr. Green takes pride in his work by delivering only the best results possible. His office staff is very friendly and helpful as well. I feel 100% comfortable in his office and in his care. I recommend Dr. Green to everyone I know, and I wouldn't go see anyone else!

August 29th, 2012
Skilled Professional and Personal
Dr. Green did a great job on my tummy tuck one year ago. He is professional, skilled and kind. I would recommend him for this procedure.

August 15th, 2012
I will only use Dr. Green!
From the first moment I contacted Dr. Green until my final post op, I was impressed with Dr. Green's professionalism, perfectionism, and ability to listen and answer questions. My results were exactly what I wanted and I would definitely go to Dr. Green in the future and have recommended him to family and friends.

August 13th, 2012
Perfect
When I decided to have breast augmentation, I went to quite a few consults with different doctors. I knew right away that Dr. Green was the right surgeon. He was very easy to talk with and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great experience before, after and during surgery. I am more than pleased with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Green!

May 22nd, 2012
I'm thrilled!
I highly recommend Dr. Green and I'm so happy with the results. I had a gastric bypass 4 years ago and lost 100 lbs. so I had extra skin on my face and neck. He did a face lift for me and my eyes are no longer puffy, my jowls are gone and I have a beautiful neck. He is very professional and I can't thank him enough. I would do it again in a second. My husband said, "Thank you Dr. Green."

May 7th, 2012
Awesome
My overall experience was awesome. Looking forward to scheduling my next surgery.