A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hobson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Dean Hobson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Hobson practice?
- Dr. Scott Hobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hobson practices Emergency Medicine near Laconia, NH.
See Laconia Emergency Physicians.