A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Lauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Lauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauer graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lauer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Lauer DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Lauer practice?
- Dr. Scott Lauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Lauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Irving, TX.
See Hurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.