Dr. Scott Lauer DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Grapevine, TX

May 27th, 2016
Really like this doctor very thorough, he explains everything he is going to do before he does it! Definitely recommend him for any type of bladder surgery and suspension! He just recently cleared scar tissue out of me that was from a botched up hysterectomy that was done in 2001!

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Scott Lauer is the BEST!
fter many years of going to other OB GYNs and Family Doctors, Dr. Scott Lauer has been the absolute BEST!!! I have been going to him for over 2 years, has had a major surgery done by him and very pleased every time. Not only is he considerate, respectful, honest, he actually takes time to listen. Dr. Scott Lauer if very diligent in everything he does as a great Physician. I cannot remember who referred me to him, years ago, but thank you!!!!

August 31st, 2015
He is a horrible dr. Wouldn't see me for over 3 weeks. Went to a family care practice and I had severe bronchitis!! Him and his staff just instructed me to take over the counter drugs and wouldn't let me come in for a visit. I would never refer him to anyone.

July 12th, 2013
Dr. Lauer has delivered both of my children via c section. I trust him completely. Always willing to work with me, his staff is always so friendly. If you are looking for an OB who you want to be at ease with then go with him!

April 5th, 2013
degree holding homemaker
Dr. Lauer is the most caring and professioanl physician and surgeon, specializing in high risk pregnancies. We have five children delivered by his hands. Because we trust no one else, we drive 4 hours each way to visit his office. He has performed all my surgeries and recoop time was amazing. We recommend him to everyone! Excellent physician.

September 4th, 2011
Great surgeon!
He was the best surgeon I have had and I have had numerous surgeries.

August 17th, 2011
Has excellent bedside manners - will take the time to answer ALL your questions no matter how dumb they might seem to him...