A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Martin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Martin practice?
- Dr. Scott Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Martin practices Pediatrics near Stillwater, OK.
See Stillwater Pediatricians.