Learn more about Dr. Scott Matson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Matson, Male Reproductive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Matson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Matson practice?
Dr. Scott Matson practices Urology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Glastonbury Urologists.