A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Matson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Matson, Male Reproductive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Matson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Matson MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Matson practice?
- Dr. Scott Matson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Matson practices Urology near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Glastonbury Urologists.