Overall Review

November 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Friendly and caring. The best!

October 25th, 2016
Very knowledgeable as to my specific medical needs. Fully explained his approach to treatment. Friendly and made me feel confident in the approach to treatment for my medical issues.

September 13th, 2016
Excellent Clinician Providing Compassionate Care
Dr. Miller provides a unique combination of excellent clinical skill and compassionate patient care. He has gone above and beyond in researching treatment options. He is a critical part of our medical team. He is like having a skilled and trusted family member to consult with as you navigate the medical procedures and options. We LOVE Dr. Miller!

September 12th, 2016
Great experience
First time visit. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Dr Miller was both professional and warm. Certainly would recommend him to anyone.

April 1st, 2015
Dr. Miller treated me in 2003 for bladder stones. Immediately found them and treated them after months of bladder infections that just would not go away.

February 26th, 2015
The Best there is....
Myself and my family cannot say enough good things about Dr. Miller. Very skilled in his profession, while making his patients feel special and cared for. The utmost in professionalism.

June 8th, 2013
Dr. Miller is THE VERY BEST!!
Dr. Miller is a wonderfully compassionate physician, and marvelously skilled in his profession. Dr. Miller was the answer to our prayers, he patiently spent time with my husband providing assurance and comfort by answering any questions and talking to us as though we were his own family. We are truly Thankful for Dr. Miller, he goes the extra mile for his patients and we greatly appreciate him! We also experienced a beautiful office visit with Dr. Miller in which he took the time to talk with us in the most courteous and gracious manner. Dr. Miller is THE VERY BEST!!

February 15th, 2013
Based on the reviews it appears that Doc Miller may have improved his attitudes. I went to him 5 years ago for Prostate cancer because he was VERY highly recommended. He was a little condescending at first, but became abrupt and quickly shuffled me out of his fancy office when he found out I couldn't pay 100% for his services, since he didn't accept insurance and wouldn't work with my insurance company to find a solution - he sounded arrogant and said he "didn't need to, (he had plenty of patients who can pay cash)". Make sure he accepts your insurance before "wasting his time".

October 17th, 2011
Mike Sievers
Best of the best, I met with and interviewed 5 Doctor's before deciding on Dr. Miller. I have not thought of my prostate cancer experience since the minute he came into my room after surgery and said everything went well.

May 12th, 2011
Couldn't ask for better care
Not only did a brilliant job with my case but also treated me with the utmost in professionalism and is the most compassionate physician I've ever known. Excellent staff, would recommend 100%.

September 2nd, 2010
Dr. Miller wait time vs time spent with me
There is a plus / minus to the waiting. I am sure I waited because he was spending the extra time needed with previous patients. When I was with Dr. Miller, there was never a sense of rush. Thus if my scheduled time was estimated for 15 minutes on their scheduler and it took 20 minutes because I needed that time, there was never a rush to 'get to' next patient.

September 2nd, 2010
for Prostate problems/cancer .. he is the best
He took over for "The Old Master" of Georgia Urology when he retired. That's how I met him .. Have sent my son to him. He is the type of doctor that you can rely on %100 !