Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Aug 15th, 2016

Dr. Pennington and his staff made for what I expected to be a terrible day not so bad. Fortunately, I do not need surgery after I was involved in an accident like a previous Dr. recommended. After some rehab work on my shoulder I am almost back to 100% thanks to the care of Dr. Pennington and his team. Highly recommended.

Great Doctor and Staff! show details Great Doctor and Staff!
by Happy Camper on Aug 1st, 2016

I made my second visit to Dr. Scott D. Pennington and his staff last week. I love this office! They listened to my concerned, carefully examined me and treated my condition. One week later I feel so much better! The entire staff is top notch! I highly recommend this practice.

Dr Excellent.....His Nurse Horrible show details Dr Excellent.....His Nurse Horrible
Feb 28th, 2016

Have seen Dr. Pennington multiple times at the recommendation of a physical therapist as an orthopedic who does not rush into surgery. While be has belped me I struggle with remaining a patient due to his nurse Rachel who could not be ruder or unprofessional. The doctor spends just a few minutes with the patient and he relies on her to follow up on details with the patient. Her care is not acceptable and is a dis-service to Dr. Pennington and his patients.

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!! show details FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!
Oct 8th, 2015

Scott Pennington has to be THE WORST Doctor I have ever been seen by in my life. I had a worker's comp claim for an injury (will not specify). I went to see him for multiple occasions. First of all, his nurse that he has is a RUDE, inconsiderate woman. Never smiles, and is pretty much there to get money. She doesn't care. You can genuinely tell she doesn't like her job at all. When I was seen by Dr. Pennington, he pretty much would walk in the room already with a "solution". Never touches you, never asks you to demonstrate how you walk or move, never asks any questions about how you are feeling, and makes you feel like an idiot when you suggest a solution. He just ASSUMES that he knows what he is doing. After going through 6 months twice a week of PT, being prescribed pain pills that made me nauceuos, topical gel that didn't really work, and a cortisone shot that he claimed would "work forever", he told me he wanted me to get another MRI when I had one 6 months prior. Which was fine. But he told me if he didn't see any difference, then there was nothing else he could do for me and my case would be closed. Got the MRI done, he "claimed" is was the same. So he said he can't see me anymore because he doesn't know what else to do. When I called my insurance adjuster, she told me if he referred me to a specific person, then I could go see someone else. After countless times of trying to get a hold of him after the fact, I never received any information about being seen by anyone else. So my case was closed. This "Doctor" is HORRIBLE, he doesn't care about the well-being of his patients AT ALL, and he just does what he "thinks" will help, without looking at any previous history or listening to what you have to say about your injury. If you can help it, DO NOT see this doctor. You will be wasting your time 100%. Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life.

by Barbara Mielarczyk on Sep 29th, 2015

Found Scott to be all the things you would like a doctor to be. Attentive, caring, positive, and a nice sense of humor. Had a very good experience with him and felt confidence in his diagnosis. Would recommend him

Great and Caring Doctor show details Great and Caring Doctor
by CPR on Sep 9th, 2015

Dr. Pennington is an unusual Doctor. He takes his time and explains everything. You feel like you are his only patient! He certainly took great care of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an orthopedic surgeon!

great doctor... show details great doctor...
by happy patient on Feb 19th, 2015

I really liked Dr Pennington, and didn't feel like he was rushing me into the operating room like so many others. A

Cmr show details Cmr
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr Pennington was terrific. I am always hesitant to see doctors, but he spent 40 minutes with me and really put me at ease. He was funny and relaxed and very knowledgable...so happy he didn't rush me to surgery and was willing to try other treatments first. All doctors should be like Dr P!

Feb 16th, 2012

I found Dr. Pennington to be a caring, professional, however his clinical assistan rates much lower. While the Dr told me of the potential problems with surgery and suggested I should probably not have it, his assistant wrote "refused surgery" in my file. While the doctor specifically told me twice he would be happy to re-fill a medication he prescribed, his assistant spoke to me like I was an addict, implied I was not in pain and suggested I should see another doctor as she dismissed me over the phone. Never been so humiliated in my life.

Rebekah Vepraskas show details Rebekah Vepraskas
May 26th, 2011

I saw Dr. Pennington for the first time today. I instantly felt comfortable and safe talking to him about the problem with my knee. He gave me good advice and was caring. He told me that serving me was his pleasure. I have never seen a doctor so kind and happy to serve his patients. A

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 12th, 2010

I went to see Dr Pennington after being referred by a family friend. He took his time with me, walked me through the necessary surgery and post-surgery I am doing great. I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone.

Oct 7th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS RUDE AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENT.

He treats you like a human being show details He treats you like a human being
by MC on Aug 7th, 2008

Dr. Pennington was one of 3 surgeons I consulted for my problems and unlike the others he treated me like an intelligent adult human being, took my questions seriously, answered them in detail, provided scientific references in support of his recommendation, and won my trust and gave me hope that my health issue can be resolved.