Dr. Scott Pennington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Pennington?

October 23rd, 2017

top notch

Always helpful, clear analysis of problem, presents options that a lay person can grasp. Heartily recommend1

August 29th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Pennington preformed shoulder surgery on me after a rotator cuff tear. I was nervous, to say the least, as this was my first time ever needing surgery. Dr. Pennington and his staff made the whole process so simple by explaining every step of the process. They comforted my nerves and put me at ease with their caring nature. The outcome was exceptional. I am back to my normal self and I'm very thankful for their great work.

August 15th, 2016

Dr. Pennington and his staff made for what I expected to be a terrible day not so bad. Fortunately, I do not need surgery after I was involved in an accident like a previous Dr. recommended. After some rehab work on my shoulder I am almost back to 100% thanks to the care of Dr. Pennington and his team. Highly recommended.

August 2nd, 2016

Great Doctor and Staff!

I made my second visit to Dr. Scott D. Pennington and his staff last week. I love this office! They listened to my concerned, carefully examined me and treated my condition. One week later I feel so much better! The entire staff is top notch! I highly recommend this practice.

February 28th, 2016

Dr Excellent.....His Nurse Horrible

Have seen Dr. Pennington multiple times at the recommendation of a physical therapist as an orthopedic who does not rush into surgery. While be has belped me I struggle with remaining a patient due to his nurse Rachel who could not be ruder or unprofessional. The doctor spends just a few minutes with the patient and he relies on her to follow up on details with the patient. Her care is not acceptable and is a dis-service to Dr. Pennington and his patients.

October 8th, 2015

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!

Scott Pennington has to be THE WORST Doctor I have ever been seen by in my life. I had a worker's comp claim for an injury (will not specify). I went to see him for multiple occasions. First of all, his nurse that he has is a RUDE, inconsiderate woman. Never smiles, and is pretty much there to get money. She doesn't care. You can genuinely tell she doesn't like her job at all. When I was seen by Dr. Pennington, he pretty much would walk in the room already with a "solution". Never touches you, never asks you to demonstrate how you walk or move, never asks any questions about how you are feeling, and makes you feel like an idiot when you suggest a solution. He just ASSUMES that he knows what he is doing. After going through 6 months twice a week of PT, being prescribed pain pills that made me nauceuos, topical gel that didn't really work, and a cortisone shot that he claimed would "work forever", he told me he wanted me to get another MRI when I had one 6 months prior. Which was fine. But he told me if he didn't see any difference, then there was nothing else he could do for me and my case would be closed. Got the MRI done, he "claimed" is was the same. So he said he can't see me anymore because he doesn't know what else to do. When I called my insurance adjuster, she told me if he referred me to a specific person, then I could go see someone else. After countless times of trying to get a hold of him after the fact, I never received any information about being seen by anyone else. So my case was closed. This "Doctor" is HORRIBLE, he doesn't care about the well-being of his patients AT ALL, and he just does what he "thinks" will help, without looking at any previous history or listening to what you have to say about your injury. If you can help it, DO NOT see this doctor. You will be wasting your time 100%. Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life.

September 29th, 2015

Found Scott to be all the things you would like a doctor to be. Attentive, caring, positive, and a nice sense of humor. Had a very good experience with him and felt confidence in his diagnosis. Would recommend him

September 10th, 2015

Great and Caring Doctor

Dr. Pennington is an unusual Doctor. He takes his time and explains everything. You feel like you are his only patient! He certainly took great care of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs an orthopedic surgeon!

February 19th, 2015

great doctor...

I really liked Dr Pennington, and didn't feel like he was rushing me into the operating room like so many others. A+

July 29th, 2012

Cmr

Dr Pennington was terrific. I am always hesitant to see doctors, but he spent 40 minutes with me and really put me at ease. He was funny and relaxed and very knowledgable...so happy he didn't rush me to surgery and was willing to try other treatments first. All doctors should be like Dr P!

February 16th, 2012

I found Dr. Pennington to be a caring, professional, however his clinical assistan rates much lower. While the Dr told me of the potential problems with surgery and suggested I should probably not have it, his assistant wrote "refused surgery" in my file. While the doctor specifically told me twice he would be happy to re-fill a medication he prescribed, his assistant spoke to me like I was an addict, implied I was not in pain and suggested I should see another doctor as she dismissed me over the phone. Never been so humiliated in my life.

May 26th, 2011

Rebekah Vepraskas

I saw Dr. Pennington for the first time today. I instantly felt comfortable and safe talking to him about the problem with my knee. He gave me good advice and was caring. He told me that serving me was his pleasure. I have never seen a doctor so kind and happy to serve his patients. A+++