Surgeons

5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Ste 600
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-355-0743
Locations and availability (6)

|  Cmr  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr Pennington was terrific. I am always hesitant to see doctors, but he spent 40 minutes with me and really put me at ease. He was funny and relaxed and very knowledgable...so happy he didn't rush me to surgery and was willing to try other treatments first. All doctors should be like Dr P!

|  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I found Dr. Pennington to be a caring, professional, however his clinical assistan rates much lower. While the Dr told me of the potential problems with surgery and suggested I should probably not have it, his assistant wrote "refused surgery" in my file. While the doctor specifically told me twice he would be happy to re-fill a medication he prescribed, his assistant spoke to me like I was an addict, implied I was not in pain and suggested I should see another doctor as she dismissed me over the phone. Never been so humiliated in my life.

|  Rebekah Vepraskas  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I saw Dr. Pennington for the first time today. I instantly felt comfortable and safe talking to him about the problem with my knee. He gave me good advice and was caring. He told me that serving me was his pleasure. I have never seen a doctor so kind and happy to serve his patients. A

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I went to see Dr Pennington after being referred by a family friend. He took his time with me, walked me through the necessary surgery and post-surgery I am doing great. I had a great experience and would recommend him to anyone.

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS RUDE AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENT.

|  He treats you like a human being  |  show details
by MC on Aug 7th, 2008

Dr. Pennington was one of 3 surgeons I consulted for my problems and unlike the others he treated me like an intelligent adult human being, took my questions seriously, answered them in detail, provided scientific references in support of his recommendation, and won my trust and gave me hope that my health issue can be resolved.