Learn more about Dr. Scott Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Reiter, Emergency Physician, Internist, Procedurist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reiter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dermal Fillers
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Reiter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Scott Reiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Reiter practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near South El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See South El Monte Internists, South El Monte Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and South El Monte Emergency Physicians.