A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Reiter, Emergency Physician, Internist, Procedurist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reiter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dermal Fillers
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott David Reiter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Scott Reiter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Reiter practices Emergency Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Sylmar, CA.
See Santa Monica Emergency Physicians, Santa Monica Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Santa Monica Internists.