A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Daniel Robinson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Scott Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Robinson practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.