A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Robinson practice?
Dr. Scott Robinson practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Tyler Family Physicians.