Osteopaths, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile
Poway
17605 Stagecoach Ln
Poway, CA 92064
Locations and availability (2)

|  Broken Rt. Femur  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

I broke my rt.femur, it would not heal after surgery in Australia. Dr. Shoemaker gave it another month to repair it self, it did not so he operated on the leg using a bone graft. it has been 18 months from the time I broke my leg to now and the bone is completely healed thanks to him. You can't find a better doctor.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

He performed spinal fusion on me, to amazing success, even after I had been told before that my back was just too messed up to fix. I had kyphosis and was starting to suffocate on my ribcage, my spine was at a 96 degree angle; he saved my life and left me with a straight, normal-looking back. Thank you, Dr. Shoemaker!

|  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

Great Doctor!

|  Tere  |  show details
by tere m at Insider Pages on May 20th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I had a very good experience while being attended by Dr. Shoemaker. Excellent care!! I never had problems getting in to see him, as his staf...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Amazing!  |  show details
by Shelley Menkee on Oct 25th, 2009

Dr. Shoemaker has the most amazing ability to put a patient and their family at ease, removing any fear they may have. He is weel spoken, patient, listtens well and explains in great detail his thoughts or procedures. He is easy to engage in discussion and follows through in a timely manor with the plan of teatment. My son has CP and has had 4 major surgeries with Dr. Shoemaker and each one has been done to perfection with the utmost caring!

|  Jessica  |  show details
by Jessica on Sep 9th, 2009

Great experience with Dr. Shoemaker. Listened to what I had to say, took the time to explain the why, the procedures and other options. I was very impressed.