Dr. Scott Shoemaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Shoemaker?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

Anyone needing assurance of your health progress and attentiveness to your needs will be thrilled!

Great doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Broken Rt. Femur

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I broke my rt.femur, it would not heal after surgery in Australia. Dr. Shoemaker gave it another month to repair it self, it did not so he operated on the leg using a bone graft. it has been 18 months from the time I broke my leg to now and the bone is completely healed thanks to him. You can't find a better doctor.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

He performed spinal fusion on me, to amazing success, even after I had been told before that my back was just too messed up to fix. I had kyphosis and was starting to suffocate on my ribcage, my spine was at a 96 degree angle; he saved my life and left me with a straight, normal-looking back. Thank you, Dr. Shoemaker!

Amazing!

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Dr. Shoemaker has the most amazing ability to put a patient and their family at ease, removing any fear they may have. He is weel spoken, patient, listtens well and explains in great detail his thoughts or procedures. He is easy to engage in discussion and follows through in a timely manor with the plan of teatment. My son has CP and has had 4 major surgeries with Dr. Shoemaker and each one has been done to perfection with the utmost caring!

Jessica

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Great experience with Dr. Shoemaker. Listened to what I had to say, took the time to explain the why, the procedures and other options. I was very impressed.

Posted on April 11th, 2017