A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Downing Williams MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Williams practice?
- Dr. Scott Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Williams practices Internal Medicine near Massillon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, OH and Louisville, OH.
See Massillon Internists.