A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wood, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Douglas Wood MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Wood practice?
- Dr. Scott Wood has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Wood practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.