A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Wood is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wood
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Wood, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Wood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Douglas Wood MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Wood practice?
- Dr. Scott Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Wood practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.