A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dahlbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dahlbeck, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlbeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dahlbeck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Weston Dahlbeck MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Dahlbeck practice?
- Dr. Scott Dahlbeck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Dahlbeck practices Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Lubbock Radiation Oncologists.