A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dahlbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Dahlbeck, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahlbeck graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dahlbeck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dahlbeck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Dahlbeck practice?
Dr. Scott Dahlbeck practices Radiation Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Lubbock Radiation Oncologists.