Dr. Scott Daly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Daly?

May 23rd, 2016

I'm not sure what is going on with this office. About a month ago I made an appt and it was canceled and changed for a week later. The day before it was canceled again as "the doctor was not going to be in" and again today I had an appt and the doctor was not going to be in. Guess it's time to find another ENT.

March 2nd, 2015

Up the nose with a rubber hose...

Dr. Daly is one of the best doctors in my retinue. He is extremely knowledgable, timley, and he does not spend his time with me with his head bowed down in his computer- he actually talks! He always takes my call or calls me back. It really seems like he cares. I'm in the medical field, so I am pretty particular about the physician that I allow to care for me. Dr. Daly is at the top of my list, and in point of fact, I would actually rather see him than my internist. I would send anyone to Dr. Daly for his care. The only thing I dislike is that he always seems to come at me with something to put up or into my nose:-(

June 29th, 2013

Helpful personal & accomidating

I contacted and made an appointment with Dr. Daly after I hurt my ears scuba diving. He fit me in that same day. Note: It was important to get my ears checked ASAP because of the way I injured my ears. I found Dr. Daly nice personable and as close to puntual as I have ever had a doctor. (I did my part by filling out the new patient forms on line, got there early to fill out a few other items and then I was seen without much of a wait. Now I am realistic and know that it won't always be that fast but I found the whole office staff making a concerted effort to keep everything running on time. That said, Dr. Daly took the time to listen to the issues of my ears. Figure out what level of care I needed per the problem and I'm back in the water again and loving diving. Bottom line: I recommend Dr. Daly whole hardly.

September 19th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I am in my early 30s and had my tonsillectomy with doctor Daly. He is very professional and knowledgeable and did a great job on my tonsils. The surgery was way easier than what I expected; the pain was tolerable though I consider myself as a low pain tolerance person! He called me on the evening of my surgery to make sure I am ok which was nice of him. In general I was very satisfied with him and I highly recommend Dr. Daly.

September 19th, 2012

Most horrible doctor I've ever met. If u can even call him a doctor...

July 25th, 2012

Finally had a diagnosis from Dr.Daly

I've seen other doctors for the symptoms that have been bothering me, none of those diagnosis is correct. But Dr.Daly gave me an diagnosis in 5 minutes. He isn't like the other doctors who whisper sweet words into my ears and are super nice with me but couldn't figure out what the issue was.. I only care about the results. I will definitely recommend Dr.Daly to my friends.

July 11th, 2012

Dr. is too busy to give good service

My appointment was canceled because the Dr. is super busy. I have the feeling that I would be asked to leave after he talks to me for 5 minutes. He needs to see another patient .

March 22nd, 2012

Scott Daly, MD was rude and impolite with me as a person with a physical disability. He did not want to keep an appointment with me as a person with physical disability. He kicked me out of the appointment when I came to his office for a first time!I wasted my gas, money, time, and driving!Whoa! I met that rude doctor for a first time in my life!I won't come back to Scott Daly, world's rude doctor!

February 13th, 2012

BADDDDDDD Doctor

Seems to have alot of personal problems and was extremely rude. Stay away.

April 13th, 2011

Dr. Daly operated on my son when he was only 18 months old. We were very satisfied with the care provided by Dr. Daly and the time he spent making sure we understood the diagnosis and recommended surgery. A few years later, we are returning to see him again as he is our preferred ent specialist.

March 16th, 2011

THE BEST - Outstanding - a rarity in this day and age

Our daughter has seen Dr. D since she was 13 months old. He has always taken care of her as if she were his own, even to the point of taking care of her sippy cup until we could return for it. Moreover, he quickly established a trusting relationship with our child and with us. His professionalism and expertise are beyond reproach. At one point we needed to get a second opinion from Johns Hopkins, and Dr. D was right on target, as usual. If we have ever experienced any problems, he has been quick to research and resolve them. He treats us as intelligent individuals as well as concerned parents. Our daughter had 3 surgeries with Dr. Daly and all went well. We are totally surprised at the low rating he has received through this site, as this is not at all our experience. We trust him with our daughter.

February 8th, 2011

Awesome experience!

Was very personable. He was very accommodating to my needs, and worked with me to get the right results. I would very highly recommend him! His office staff were so kind and helpful and worked me in same day!