A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Daniel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Daniel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Daniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Rodgers Daniel MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Daniel practice?
- Dr. Scott Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Daniel practices Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Surgeons.