A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Darby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Darby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Darby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Darby graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Darby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Darby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Darby practice?
- Dr. Scott Darby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Darby practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.