Dr. Scott Davarn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Davarn?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Scott Davarn, MD in the ER at Harrison Hospital in Silverdale. He was by far one of the best ER physicians I have ever encountered. His bedside manner is excellent. Given that patients in the ER are usually in pain and scared, I was very impressed with his caring. He also took the time to listen to me. Additionally, he carefully explained his plan of action to me and sought my input. I would recommmend him 100%. Not that you have much choice when you end up in the ER, but if you do and you have Dr. Davarn you are lucky.

Type 2 Diabetes